Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Fun with Flickr

Please help....I'm all signed up with flickr. I've figured out how to download pictures. How do I get the flickr badge to the actual blog? It says just copy this and post to your website. So I right click and go to my blog and go back to flickr, then go back my blog click on this and now it's 4 hours later I'm frusterated. Hopefully I can get together with Mary this week and we can go over this and tagging. But for now-- is this something I can easily do- get pictures up for my family and friends to see.....????? Oh what I could accomplish if I was a techie geek?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristie Wells said...

Hey T,

Once you copy the code from Flickr, you need to go into your template and paste it into the code there (make sure you paste it under the code for your profile). You then need to make sure there are photos in your flickr account that are designated to be in your badge. Mine are designated as 'flickrbadgeforkiki'. SO, whatever code you used to set up the badge is the tag you need to assign to each photo. If that doesn'tmake sense, email me at kristiewells [at] gmail [dot] com and I will email you my phone number.

12:50 PM  
Blogger GraceD said...

SuperT, we have to figure out how to get your comments activated, as well. Mary T (another SuperT) will be helping you, yes? If not, maybe we can do a Badmom's coffee?

11:01 PM  
Blogger Debra said...

I was just going to write: T, turn on your comments!!

Ok.. it's easy.

When you go to the page where you write in your blog, at the very top is a tab labelled: SETTINGS. When you click on that, the fourth item in the line says: COMMENTS. click on that.

Click on "show", let anyone comment... check yes for word verification.

The SAVE THE SETTINGS.

And feel free to email when you've got a question.

Another option is would be to allow your email address to show on your profile.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home