Saturday, February 18, 2006

My Intro

The first assignment for the day is to introduce yourself in a stream of consciousness fashion, so here goes.

I am here today in an effort to feed my soul. As the mother of two boys, 12 and 15, and the keeper of a career, two dogs, and a marriage, I often find myself lacking the vitality that expect and enjoy in myself. Don't misunderstand me. I love my life and I wouldn't change a thing. I just find that opportunities like today are rare and so powerful and I found myself compelled to be here.

This is also the reason that I blog. I find that both the exercise of sharing who I am along with participating in the community that is the bloggisphere, helps me to feed my soul whenever I find the need and the time to do it.

I am blessed in so many ways. With health and family and dear friends all around me. I'm also extremely lucky to have a career that leaves me feeling, at the end of the day, that I made a difference in someones life and that the world is a better place because of we do collectively.

I am not a naturally outgoing person. I have my moments, but mostly in groups like this I tend to linger in the background. I do, however, have a strong desire to get to know you all as comrades for the day and as a Woolfcamp community moving forward. Making rich connections is an important part of who I am. Here's to the richness of the day.

Kris

TAGS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home