Saturday, February 18, 2006

shaunna's stream

My name is Shaunna and my blog is Shaunna's Soliloquies @ http://shaunna.typepad.com. The definition of soliloquies is "an act of speaking one's thoughts aloud when by oneself or regardless of any hearers." That pretty much sums it up.

I live in the North Bay with my daugher who is a junior at Sonoma State. She is 20 years old. I have two children. My son is 31.

I'm a former earth mother, down-sized corporate management, writer at heart. When I was downsized I went back to school at UCLA Extension and took the courses in novel and screenwriting. While I've been following this life-long ambition I've completed a novel and five screenplays. Nothing's sold. I worked with an editor at Harper Collins for over a year on my young adult novel before they decided it wasn't going to be right for the list, and so far I've haven't optioned the screenplays.

****time's up*****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home