Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Grace's Heart Pumps Life into WoolfCamp

I was thinking last night about how difficult it was to form a community, and especially how difficult it is to form a committed community that continues it's conversations long after leaving their shared camping space. I still don't know the secret sauce per se, but I sure do admire what Grace has done in continuing the conversation here and I particularly admire how extraordinary all of you WoolfCampers are with your truly insightful contributions!

Once again, I am just glad I had the chance to play a small part and experience it all for myself. You all taught me many lessons that weekend and I look forward to the next one - perhaps this time we can try that collaborative writing exercise - or perhaps if we can just pick a date we can all chime in remotely...

Regardless, thank you Grace for keeping the torch aflame and the spirit alive!

1 Comments:

Blogger GraceD said...

Chris, you did not play a small part at WoolfCamp. You inspired the creation of WoolfCamp by your brilliant example of brainjams.

Becuase of this, and because I am your ardent fan, you honor me with these kind words.

Thank you and aloha, my friend.

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home