Sunday, March 19, 2006

WoolfCamp Blog

Hi, guys, remember me? Grace says "check in," whatyagonna do, here I am. Have not forgotten y'all, but am still in an indecisive state about whether or not to follow Grace's urgings and start my own blog . . . she's been on me for a while about this. I think I'm inching towards doing it, will keep you posted.
Feeling in limbo here in Berserkeley, in the States only because if in Thailand I couldn't make the kind of money that would support son Mike at NYU. Trying to keep the creative juices flowing, but the 9 to 5 thing is just a bit of a drag on that. Never mind, onward and upward!
One question . . . what ever happened to that podcast we did during the podcasting workshop? Did I understand correctly that that never actually became a real one? Chris? I'd be really interested in hearing it now.

2 Comments:

Blogger GraceD said...

Peter, dude, I likely speak for all of us when I say that i dream of that Thai curry.

Hmmmm, yes, that podcast. I recall being a complete and total dork on that podcast. Perhaps Chris 'accidentally' erased it?

1:28 AM  
Blogger Kristie Wells said...

No such luck. :)

Boy is currently in Miami, but when he gets back I will make sure he gets it posted. Been running a mile a minute these days, so I need to build him a task list.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home