Sunday, July 30, 2006

I have arrived at The WC and I am a Space Case.

Most Esteemed WoolfCamp Sisters and Brothers, greetings from Badgerbag's floor. I'm not groveling at the pink Croc'd feet of Badger Her Fine Self. This is a mistake because Badger is our Deity for Most Things. And now I'm rambling and that's because the BlogHer experience has left me with a cranium full of Jello.

Lime jello.

With fruit cocktail. Cool Whip on top.

Rambling.

Okay! My gift to WoolfCamp Afterglow is the presence of Meghan and Chris, excellent presents of presence indeed. M & C missed their planes. Their misfortune is our great fortune. I will be taking them home tonight and I will keep them forever!

Rambling. Again.

So, to focus, I'm in the "12:45 multiblogular/polyblogger/identities AND writing exercise, woot!" And it's over. And it was well moderated by Sarah. But, I'm not live blogging this. I am taking this opportunity to say greetings from Badgerbag's floor.

Sheesh.

xoxox

7 Comments:

Blogger ...e... said...

yo, grace! good to see ya!

3:17 PM  
Blogger GraceD said...

eeeeeeee!!!!!

we miss you!

3:23 PM  
Blogger ...e... said...

not as much as i miss you!!! i so wanted to hear your keynote, at least, but we couldn't get anybody to live chat it and i have yet to find a link anywhere.

you gotta look at the rss of the livechats we did get, though. denise is ASTOUNDING! this could be a whole new freelance careers, livechatting conferences! if only more people from the conference had participated!

3:28 PM  
Blogger ...e... said...

oh, and koan says hi.

3:29 PM  
Blogger elkit said...

XOXOXOXOXOX, ALL IN CAPS.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Mary Tsao said...

Ah! I wondered how those two ended up at WoolfCamp (didn't know they were planning on attending). Grace, you rock!

Hope WC was awesome. Sounds like it was. Of course!

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work protonix christy canyon hardcore Jobs available in logan utah san jose chair cover rental timberland nellie chukka hiking boot Parental control internet service cosmetic dentist fort lauderdale desert hiking pictures

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home