Sunday, July 30, 2006

Like ants

At Whole Foods to buy our individual lunches. Liz introduced me to Barak, whose blogs I have read and admired.

I gave Barak one of my blog cards, which led to a discussion about blog-pimping. Liz noted that at BlogHer, it was not uncommon to come up to someone and have them ask, not 'what's your name?' but 'what's your blog?' Liz would pull a blog card out of her pocket or the top of her sock. The other person would do the same. They would swap and study, and only then! would the animated talking begin.

"There was a hiveness to it. A formality. Conversation was pre-determined," she remarked. "It was like ants."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone

I have made a Web site about despair picture.

I hope you check it out.

http://moti4u.com

3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Direct dental plans Phentermine kills people Fluoxetine appleby mbewu http://www.wedding-invitations-and-cheap.info/Kia-caren.html Lipitor total bilirubin pontiac 1958 Car+seat+travel+cover renault parts Bextra to the market

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home