Tuesday, March 07, 2006

WoolfCamplet to Honor Jo Spanglemonkey/Jackie Olsen

Since Jackie couldn't attend the inaugural WoolfCamp, how about a day camp in her honor?

Proposed Date: Saturday, March 25
Proposed Site: Chez Rosenberg, Redwood City (easy 280 access)

Liz Henry and I were thinking that people could bring their kids if they really wanted to...we could lock them outside with a herd of babysitters. However if it rains then that could be Not Good as our place is tiny--though the yard is really really big and there are decks to spare.
(Photos of our digs at: Flickr: Chez Rosenberg)

Comment if you can make it. Or if you can't. Or if you just want to wish Jackie well.

5 Comments:

Blogger ...e... said...

oh, i wish i was there! pretend that i am.

5:01 AM  
Blogger Mary Tsao said...

Ugh. My mother is arriving that day and I have to pick her up at the Oakland airport at 2:25, which is basically smack dab in the middle of the day.

I could hang out in the morning until about 1:30 (if we meet in the morning).

I will not need childcare.

7:18 AM  
Blogger elkit said...

I would love to wish Jo well. I have a dinner invitation, but daytime sounds splendid.

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can be there! -- Liz

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to go. I won't bring children, unless you need company for the small fry.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home