Sunday, July 30, 2006

feminine vortex

Tree and Beancounter didn't know each others' names during the whole drive up to my house from BlogHer. Tree tried to trick Pam into giving her a business card while they were driving - for the name. Subtle!!! Now Tree is calling Beancounter (Pam) "Jennifer" on purpose.

So far I have learned all about Tree's state of constant epiphany since her near-death by multiple pulmonary embolism. I know "all about" pulmonary embolisms from that one scene in "The Story of Henry Sugar" by Roald Dahl and they have plagued my paranoid hypochondriac fantasies since 1977.

Must go help Tree get on-blog.

Ahh, the lovely lovely chill factor after the massive BlogHer swarm!!! Tree says she's overwhelmed by BlogHer and the GiGi "think tank" meeting...

1 Comments:

Blogger beancounter said...

I want to learn more about what you mean by "luciferic vortex".

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home