Sunday, February 19, 2006

Photos on Flickr

Chris and I are in the process of posting the photos we took this weekend, and I see Liz and Elkit have done the same.

Elkit has also set up a Flickr group for WoolfCamp, so if you take photos - please add them to this group (easiest to do as you are uploading them). Chris and I had already posted over 100+ of our photos, so I am not sure we will be able to go in and link each one as I would like to see daylight sometime soon. :)

But if we can, we will.

More to come....

P.S. Any word from Tara and Sarah - are they home safe and sound yet?

Technorati tags: woolfcamp flickrgroup sharingphotos

2 Comments:

Blogger elkit said...

Wasn't me who set up the group - I just sent invites to a few of you. If you have the flickr names of more of us, invite ahead!

As I am checking right now, there are 413 photos tagged woolfcamp. This is so great!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Kristie Wells said...

I found Kris and mary and sent invites to them. Don't know if anyone else has a Flickr account.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home