Saturday, March 25, 2006

Woolfy Day Camp

Here we are at Squid's house: the sun is out, people are bustling in with great armloads of food and children. Laptops tickety-ticking! Flowers blooming!

The merits of thongs vs. no underwear at all. Squid claims that if you get the right kind that fit right, they don't go up your butt. Me and Mary...."Maybe you have some kind of different butt.... Squid backtracks a bit... Now she claims that if you've got a lot of junk in the trunk it's all different. I can't see how! We all pause in silence to consider butthole placement and whether it's possible to "get used to" assfloss. Worth it, for the moment when the top of your thong is glimpsed? Huh.

The house wireless network is named "floober" by the way if you're trying to find it... Oh no! I've busted their security! Security breach! Red alert!

I plan to show off my new love, the Performancing blogging client on firefox... was it e. or Debra Roby who showed it to me? I can't remember?

6 Comments:

Blogger ...e... said...

musta been deb, as i got if from a post of yours...!

reind me to ask you about your cameraphone when times are more boring.:)

did anybody get skype for thie camplet?

10:55 AM  
Blogger ...e... said...

okay, typing has taken a dive, here. i'm typing on my knees but still, i should be able to do better than THAT!

ey,it says comments have to be approved by the blog author, maybe you wanna turn that off for this afternoon? i don't remember that part...

10:58 AM  
Blogger Spanglemonkey said...

e, how do we get you on Skype?

11:02 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

e. you can find me on skype with my realname(TM).

11:17 AM  
Blogger ...e... said...

i'm back. my skype name is the whoe thing: elitheawhittaker.

i just logged in and tried to contact badger

12:31 PM  
Blogger Shannon Des Roches Rosa said...

I didn't backtrack, I considered that differing gluteus maximal shapes may affect fit.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home