Monday, February 20, 2006

Filing and catagorizing

Most of you that I've subscribed to already in bloglines were filed under "Odds and Ends". This afternoon, though, while getting comments and going back to people's blogs, I realized that to make sense of who I'm reading and why, I needed a new group.

So now I have to move you all into my Woolf Camp folder. Thank goodness by the time I get home from Pickles tonight, all that will be available to entertain my eyes and ears will be the Olympics and MTV's Real World/Road Rules Challenge!!

And good news for me. A blog-friend has determined the problem with my template, and will help me fix me!! I should be beautimous on everybody's screen by the end of the week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

woo hoo!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home