Saturday, March 25, 2006

More on the Most Pressing Topic

We're back to the thong/buttcrack conversation. Why is it that Squid's butt does not grab hold of a thong and irritate?

The possibilities abound. She has a "flat butt," she proclaims. Grace also shows us hers. I contend that really the operational attribute of not having a thong travel too far up your butt is "separation of cheeks." This is the crucial factor.

Squid: I think probably butt cleavage is just as variable as boob cleavage. We all silently agree with solemn nods.

Further research is necessary. A double-blind test, perhaps. We will do it for Science.

7 Comments:

Blogger ...e... said...

you know that when guys get together and wonder what we talk about, this is their fondest dream, right?

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa--hope you don't go blind doin' the double-blind test... Varying expanses of white skin. 'Cept Grace's, of course.

Mercury's direct--whoo hoo! Perfect for today's acivity.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

If it's a double-blind test, then does that mean the tester gets to grab all your butts?

12:50 PM  
Blogger ...e... said...

all my butts? oh god, have i grown more, even?

btw, i'm with squid, i like em too (thongs, not butts...although not *not* butts...oh never mind) but then my butt is the only flat place on my body, i think. TMI.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Mary Tsao said...

I guess I am going to have to give these thong things another try. But last time I remembered wearing one I was just far too aware of my underwear or at least of the thing creeping up my butt crack. Have they improved thongs since the early 90s?

Sigh. My favorite underwear ever was my big ol pregnancy panties. There's a confession for you.

7:48 PM  
Blogger ...e... said...

no, mary, they're pretty basic. on the other hand, i'm sure your butt has improved. unlike mine, which crossed over the hill in the early 90s.

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plumbers crack, universal phenomene

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home